skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 15, 2009
ahneohaseyo
cho neng shijing yimida
mana sor pan gap sngmida
cho neng hak seng yimida
ohmoni
ahbojhi
panana, hong cha, tak ko gi, pi cha, to ma to, po tdo, ma shi so yo!
pa bo yor ghi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
sj-xmm
2009 will be a year of profusely abounding free favours
View my complete profile
Scream
Buddies
Ainsley T
Audrey G
Chialing T
Jianyuan N
Joel T
Karen T
Pearlyn N
Wanling N
TheModishThread
Cakes for sale
Archives
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(13)
▼
January
(7)
Since 845pm, I've been typing this out in email:안녕...
안 녕 항 세 요I've got to learn how to type in korean A...
I hate that I am so easily distractedI'm scared of...
Went for cny service with carrot and the result of...
THANK GOD for all his favours!!!
Sometimes,just sometimes, I-have no idea why is it...
ahneohaseyocho neng shijing yimidamana sor pan gap...
No comments:
Post a Comment