Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just when I thought it was impossible
Just when I thought I was left on my own

Just when Karen thought it was impossible
Just when she thought she will be a dead carrot after her math tests and 5 more essays to complete

God showered free favours upon us.
Dear all,
Per page 9 of the Revised AB112 Information Document 4 (which is in edventure), the original deadline for submission of the soft and hard copy of the individual written report are 23rd March for the soft copy and the week beginning 23rd for the hard copy (to be given to your tutor).
Note that as the group assessed project presentations (for which the individual written report relates to) would not have been completed by 23rd March, A NEW DEADLINE is now set. The deadline for the soft copy to be emailed to your tutor is by 12 noon on Monday, 6th April. The hard copy can be submitted to your tutor to his office or in the tutorial, in the week beginning 6th April.

Carrot's:
Based on feedback from some of you about bunching of deadlines, my colleagues and I have just decided to extend the deadline for the individual written assignment till 5.00pm Wednesday 25 March 2009 (originally Tuesday 17 March).

I logged into my email and SAW this. Imagine my shock, my surprise and I almost cried.
OUR AWESOME GOD, THANK YOU.

My dear, continue to have faith, nothing is impossible, nothing is lost, hold on to your faith and God will show you the way

No comments:

Post a Comment