Friday, August 14, 2009

I think we are the fastest to finish the photoshoot.
I don't need it to be very beautiful or stuff. I just want it to look normal and I'm done.
And this is the last time I'm going to praise ktml:
She fetched me to school today so that I wont have to perspire like mad wearing clothes fit for photoshoot, fetch US to sembawang for dinner (she insists on going to such an ulu place that I've never been to in my entire 20years of life, so I can't help it that I didn't felt like going. Besides, I don't even know how to get there) then fetched Joel back to his place then back to holland then toapayoh. The things she do for me. And she's got no classes today(supposedly), so technically she drove to fetch me to and fro. Awesome indeed. LOVE YA LA TAN!

First week of school ended with us sustaining injuries, bruises, blisters, ulcers, brain dead, half dead, both physical and emotionally drained.
First week of school ended with so many things to do and not enough time for rest. All my tutorials are on Monday, lectures in between, presentations till the end.
What does AB214 wants from us? A 3 min introduction that is not memorised, not read from paper, but must practice the supposed speech. A practised speech that's not supposed to be memorised? What's that supposed to mean? Besides, it has to be relevant to what we are majoring/learning? !#&!@^#*!&

My eyes hurt. My ulcers hurt. My blisters hurt. My feet hurt. My brain hurts. I'm such a whiner. Whine about everything and anything. I hate acting like a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment