So my parents have gone to 海南岛, the place where my grandparents came from for some ceremony. Leaving behind my sister and I to fend for ourselves :(
and I stayed up, waiting for my mum to wake up to say bye to her and when I finally fell asleep, she came into my room and ask me if I brought my compact powder back to school. zsd. (:
I can't wait for them to come back, although it doesn't really make a difference to me since I'm stuck here in ntu.
anyway, carrot bought macaroons for me to eat! she's a nice husband. and mrs tan made ngoh hiang. thats the reason why both of us are expanding at an exponential rate. the rate that we are going, I don't think we can walk out of our door side by side.
utterly depressing to see the tipping scales reach for the sky.
i told you so,
i told you not to sweep it under your carpet,
i told you so,
i told you to stop living in denial,
i told you so,
and you choose to lie to me and yourself,
i told you so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment