Saturday, February 14, 2009

There's nothing you can hide because I can read you like an open book.

I'm suffering from arm ache, backache and butt ache.
Backache is because of sitting too long in front of my laptop typing the Tourism Essay and I finally submitted it after my sis and my husband's vetting and editting. (:
And I finally feel the butt ache and arm ache from cycling!
my bones are screaming for release but its impossible not to sit on a chair.
I pray that my legs can hold my weight when I wake up tomorrow. Its so worrying

anyway, Carrot and Mother in law ATTACKED me at east coast park today.

carrot: JUST flipped up my tshirt and check if i wear anything more besides my spaghetti top. wth right. and she did it on the cycling track. I'm sure noone saw anything. As sure as today being a saturday. Luckily, my spaghetti didnt fly together with the tshirt. $#@!^*

After that, she asked mother in law how to kiss people because MIL has vast experience and knowledge in kissing.

MIL: Just do it.

Carrot: A BIG WET KISS ON MY LEFT CHEEK

MIL: I want also. A BIG WET KISS ON MY RIGHT CHEEK

So my valentine's day gift from my two favourites are 2 very big wet kisses.

without forgetting my another favourite, sweet P who made brownies for us (:

No comments:

Post a Comment