Is facebook encouraging narcissism?
There are so many photos being posted on facebook that I feel thoroughly disgusted with. I've no wish to stalk you. But the fact that you upload pictures, videos online, isn't it another way of you wanting others to know what have you been up to? I apologize if I got the wrong message.
Let's just say if you want to post such photos, the least you could do is to exercise some self respect. I don't mean to sound like a virgin mary, but the middle finger is not any form of popular art or culture. Posting pictures of yourself showing "the finger" just shows how much you respect yourself as an individual. It is offensive and ridiculous. Perhaps to you, it is your way of expressing your unique self?
I'm not a fifty year old mother of two mind you, I'm only twenty. But this is what I see happening to people around my age or even younger than me. I shudder to think what goes on in the minds of our younger generation. Overaged rebels?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment