Cephoria camp starts tomorrow and it will end on friday!
I've been busy packing since afternoon and finally finished stuffing everything at 9pm! It seems as if i'm carrying alot of things with my duffel and backpack but thats because I managed to squeeze my pillow and sleeping bag into my duffel and backpack respectively (: Because of this, I went to bathe for the third time today.
Had to search for a lanyard for my phone, socks, fbts, tshirts!
And please oh daddy, let monkey and the zookeeper be in the same group! AMEN.
bamboo thin, pearl: I am bringing liquid toothpaste. we can all share and finish it to lighten the load
needle thin, aud: I rather you hold ALL my cards so that at least it wont circulate around!that will be MY nightmare!
cheekymonkey donkey karen: hurry come online from your last minute undies shopping! i'm going off soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment