I've been going out for the past 3 days and ALL three days are filled with conversation, laughter and FOOD! besides that, since my one month yoga trial is ending, my mum has been dragging me to yoga daily! and tomorrow will be my last intensive session. Imagine after running on the treadmill for 1 hour, then go for Hot yoga. My knees and legs were trembling like anything.
Monday night: Dinner at DTF with Eileen and Yixin to celebrate her birthday! We also decided to not club or drink. Reason being:
1: If your alcohol tolerance is bad, even barcardi can make you vomit
2: If you are the active/loud/noisy type, you may end up sitting on the pavement blabbering.
3. There may be discriminating evidence circulating on fb that will remind you of your most embarrassing moment.
Tuesday night: Dinner at Crystal Jade with Chialing and Ling! Its been ages since I last saw chia! And she thinks that I've become fairer because of all the masks that i bought from korea. Anyway, we saw many ex-acsians as well. I guess the xlb buffet dinner is a hit with acsians.
Wednesday night: Dinner with NAF at Thai Express marina sqaure! We celebrated Wanling's birthday as well. And sang her a birthday song that was so loud that our surrounding friends and neighbours from Hotpot were all looking at us. Not forgetting CY's laughter that attracted hell lots of attention from the staff as well!
Because of 3 hours of endless laughter, I'm feeling really tired! AND because of 3 consecutive days of bingeing, I can feel my fats bursting and clogged arteries!! WHY do i have low metabolism!
Do you think I'm becoming very talkative?
Or maybe, I've always been one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment