I've been taking alot of tablets since sunday after karen told me all the benefits of FISH OIL.
so after a trip to watsons, I came back with antioxidants and salmon oil. My brain and skin needs alot of nourishing. what with my poor memory and pimple-y complexion!
I went to rebond my hair today so i've got a really FLAT head now. impossible to get out of my house with this. and i had a sleepless night and karen says maybe its because of the pills that i eat, fry my brain.
Anyway, we are going ndp this saturday because J baby(karen gave him this nickname) has three tickets and karrot wants to see the fireworks. hence i have to expose my skin to the strong uv rays.
Dad says if he has a pay raise, I WILL GET A CAR! I WANT IT MAN! Dear father, I pray for a small car for me to drive to faraway ntu land. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
damn it! so unfair! i object!!! *roars*
ReplyDelete